Programa de controlo de experimentos
Nome: Presentation Research
Fabricante: Neuro Behavioral Systems
Plataformas: Windows e Mac
Versão de teste: Sim
Áreas: Análise Cognitiva | Neurociência | Psicologia | Sociologia | Investigação comportamental
O Presentation® é um programa de controle de experimentos/pesquisas e entrega de estímulo para neurociência. É executado em qualquer computador com Windows e fornece estímulos auditivos, visuais e multimodais com precisão temporal sub-milissegundo. A apresentação é poderosa o suficiente para lidar com quase qualquer experiência comportamental, psicológica ou fisiológica usando fMRI, ERP, MEG, psicofísica, movimentos oculares, gravação de neurônios individuais, medidas de tempo de reação, outras medidas de desempenho e muito mais.
Presentation® is a stimulus delivery and experiment control program for neuroscience. Presentation…
- runs on Windows Vista/7/8/10
- is optimized for behavioral, psychological and physiological experiments using fMRI, ERP, MEG, single neuron recording, reaction time measures, and other performance measures
- is built for precise stimulus delivery and accurate event logging
- delivers 2D visual, 3D visual, and auditory stimuli separately or simultaneously
- delivers compressed video with precise frame control
- monitors responses on a variety of devices
- interfaces with external hardware
- is programmable
- verifies time measurements for all events is extensible
- Text to speech on Windows
- “Allow closest match” option for sound capture settings
- bug fixes
- Survey types
- audio_recorder type
- Enhanced speech recognition capabilities
- Screen orientation setting
- BioSemi Trigger Interface support
- bug fixes
- Windowed mode
- bug fixes
- Microsoft UWP Recognition Engine added for speech recognition
- Cue access and editing methods for wavefile type
- bug fixes
Presentation has gone mobile: you can now run Presentation experiments on Apple and Android devices!
How it Works
- Design, program, and test your experiments in Presentation for Windows.
- The Presentation Mobile app, which runs mobile experiments, is free.
- To run experiments without a “Test Mode” watermark on them, you will need a license that allows you to host an experiment on our website.
- Hosted experiments can be downloaded using the Presentation Mobile app, and run on as many devices as you wish.
- NEW! Encrypted data can optionally be stored with NBS, for future download
Licensing: During the initial Beta phase of Presentation Mobile, we will host your experiments free for one year!Click here to get a free license allowing you to host an experiment for mobile if you do not already have one.
Demo Experiments: If you want to see how experiments look on mobile devices, we’ve added many of our Psych Lab 101 experiments as free demos. After downloading the app, search for “NBS” to see a list of available free experiments to try out.
Data Hosting: We recently added data hosting for mobile experiments! Experiment data from mobile devices can be uploaded to NBS, where it can be sorted, viewed, and downloaded. Distribute your experiment, run it anywhere, and have all the data in one place.
Mobile Device Timing: We know how important timing is to your experiments, and we’re working on tools for mobile device calibration. Take a look at some preliminary timing results.
Support: For detailed information, see the mobile docs page.
Mobile questions or concerns? Ask on our forums.
The Presentation documentation contains complete information about Presentation operation, programming references, examples, and tutorials. There are two ways to view the Presentation documentation.
Compiled help file (Recommended)
Presentation comes with documentation which uses the Windows compiled HTML help facilities. Accessing the documentation on your own system has the following advantages:
- Responsive windowed help browser with outline, index, and fast searching
- Automatically open example experiments in Presentation with a single click
- Print entire sections, or the entire documentation
- View the documentation that matches the Presentation version you are using
To view the documentation on your system, select the documentation link from the Windows start menu if Presentation is installed, or download and install Presentation.
The documentation for the current release version is also available online.
Para mais informações entre em contato:
Telefone: + 55 11 4371 0701 ou + 55 11 9 8336 0707
Telefone + WhatsApp: +55 11 4371 0701
Celular + WhatsApp: +55 11 9 8336 0707
Por favor, introduza os seus dados. Entraremos em contato em breve.
COPYRIGHT © 2019 • GADES SOLUTIONS • TODOS OS DIREITOS RESERVADOS