Conjuntos de dados complexos em modelo rápido e fácil
Table Curve 3D
Produtor: Systat Systems
Última versão: 4.0
Sistema operativo: Windows
Versão teste: Sim (https://systatsoftware.com/downloads/download-tablecurve-3d/)
Áreas: Gráficos, Estatística, Análise de Dados, Visualização de Dados
TableCurve 3D – Model Complex Data Sets Fast and Easy
Eliminate Tedious Data Analysis Chores with TableCurve 3D
TableCurve 3D is the first and only program that combines a powerful surface fitter with the ability to find the ideal equation to describe three dimensional empirical data.
TableCurve 3D uses a selective subset procedure to fit 36,000 of its 453,697,387 built-in equations from all disciplines to find the one that provides the ideal fit – instantly!
What once could take days of tedious work now takes minutes, with a much more powerful result.
Find Optimum Equations to Describe Empirical Data
TableCurve 3D® gives scientists and engineers the power to find the ideal model for even the most complex data, including equations that might never have been considered. TableCurve 3D’s built-in equation set includes a wide array of linear and nonlinear models for any application:
- Linear equations
- Polynominal and rational functions
- Logrithmic and exponential functions
- Nonlinear peak functions
- Nonlinear transition functions
- Nonlinear exponential and power equations
- User-defined functions (up to 15)
TableCurve 3D’s state-of-the-art surface fitting includes capabilities not found in other software packages:
- In addition to standard least squares minimization, TableCurve 3D’s non-linear engine is capable of three different robust estimations: least absolute deviation, Lorentzian minimization and Pearson VII Limit minimization.
- Option to change the maximum number of terms permitted when fitting linear equations (minimum 3; maximum 11)
- On systems that support multi-threading, TableCurve 3D’s Background Thread Processing option allows fitting to occur without any form of user input
- Option to set the default term significance anywhere from 1 to 15.
Automation Takes The Trial And Error Out Of Curve Fitting
Using its selective subset procedure, TableCurve 3D will fit 36,000 of the over 450 million built-in equations or just the ones you need – instantly. With TableCurve 3D, a single mouse click is all it takes to start the automated curve fitting process – there is no set up required! You can even enter your own specialty models to be fit and ranked along with the built-in equations. TableCurve saves you precious time because it takes the endless trial and error out of curve fitting.
User-Defined Fit Functions
Up to 15 user-defined equations can be entered and ranked along with the built-in equations. These specialized models can contain most mathematical constructs, including special functions, series convergence and conditional statements, differentiations, integrations and parameter constraints. TableCurve 3D even offers the option of graphically adjusting equation parameters to assure convergence for the fit of user-defined models. Unlike most surface fitting programs, TableCurve 3D’s user-defined functions are compiled so they can be fitted at nearly the speed of the built-in equations. For maximum flexibility, TableCurve 3D gives you the option to save your functions as individual files, in libraries or both.
[/toggle] [toggle border=’2′ title=’Visually Discover the Best Equation to Model your Data: Graphically Review Surface Fit Results’]
Once your XYZ data have been fit, TableCurve 3D automatically sorts and plots the fitted equations by the statistical criteria you select (r2, DOF adjusted r2, Fit Standard Error or the F Statistic). Graphically review the fitted results as you scroll through the equation list. A 3D residuals graph as well as parameter output are generated for each fitted equation. Add confidence or prediction intervals to the graph to detect outliers in your data. You can also automatically display a 2D contour plot on the top and bottom of the surface fit graph to get another view of your data. Data, statistical and numeric summaries are also available from within the Review Surface Fit window so you can further analyze fit results.
The Best Fit
Viewing a surface fit from all angles is imperative in determining whether or not a given fit is accurate. Using a simple interface, TableCurve 3D lets you view a graph from any angle. It will even animate the graph automatically in a specified XY and/or Z angle sequence. Just sit back and observe every nuance within the fit. TableCurve 3D gives you all of the tools you need to discover the model that best meets your requirements for the ideal fit.
Flexible Output Options
Output TableCurve 3D’s publication-quality graphs in black and white or color, portrait or landscape. You can also produce files containing data and equations in Lotus, Excel, ASCII, Quattro Pro and SigmaPlot formats. TableCurve 3D can speed up your programming by generating actual function code and test routines for all fitted equations in FORTRAN, C, Basic and Pascal.
All This Power – and Still Easy to Use!
TableCurve 3D takes full advantage of the Windows graphical user interface to simplify every aspect of operation – from data import to output of results. Import data from many popular file formats including SigmaPlot, Excel, Lotus, SPSS and ASCII. Once your data are in the TableCurve editor, start the automatic fitting process with a single mouse click. Choose to fit all equations, select a group of equations or create a custom equation set. All equations are readily available from the Toolbar or TableCurve’s Process Menu. You can even set up TableCurve 3D to begin fitting the moment data are imported or modified with Background Thread Processing Fitting. Users consistently comment that – out of the box, without reading the instructions – TableCurve is highly intuitive, easy-to-use and remarkably simple to learn.
TableCurve 3D Product Features
Below are some of the many features with TableCurve 3D:
- Full 32-bit performance
- Multitasking with 11 background thread surface-fit options
- Advanced online help system
- Drag and drop files for immediate fitting
- Fully customizable 3D surface graphs, including gradient and shaded plots
- Smooth bitmap rendering of graphs
- Caching of compressed 3D surface-fit graphs for instant rendering, including background thread
- Nonlinear sampler option for visualizing 3D surfaces of nonlinear models
- TableCurve 3D Explorer – Offers an efficient method for managing as many data sources, XYZ data sets and analyses as desired
- Notebook Files – Notebook files(SNBs)- small compact disk files containing data links, surface data specifications and analysis parameters to facilitate similar analytical operations
- Batch Automation – Integrated automation that enables large numbers of data sets to be automatically fitted or processed in an unattended fashion.
- MS Excel Enhancements – Data can now be saved from any procedure in an Excel or Excel format for import by TableCurve 3D or by other applications supporting the XLS formats
- MS Word Enhancements – MS Word export automatically opens MS Word and transfers the graphs and reports directly, with a single button click
- Automatic Window Placement in Review – The Surface-Fit graph’s control panel now offers six predefined tiling options to automatically open and place various Review windows
- Easy Add and Update – With a single button click, add or update parametric and non-parametric surface fits as sub-items to any data object
- One – step XYZ specification of all data – Construct all XYZ data sets in a file, such as an Excel workbook, in a single step
- Drag and Drop – Analytical procedures can be applied to different data sets using drag & drop, or copy & paste, options
- Office XP Style Toolbars
- Mouse Wheel Surface Rotation
- Up to 16,384 points in data table
- 4 million points can be filtered into table using averaging digital import filter
- Weights optionally assigned
- File types: ASCII, Excel, Lotus, Quattro Pro, SigmaPlot, dBASE, DIF, SPSS
- Graphical and numerical sectioning; graphically enable or disable data points
- Apply calculations to X, Y, Z and Weight values
- Spreadsheet-like data editing with optional graphing of data as they are being entered
- Intrinsic smoothing of NURBS for gridded data, an enhanced 3D Loess procedure for scattered data
Output and Export
- Publication-quality printed graphs
- Image formats include bitmaps, metafiles, enhanced metafiles and device-independent bitmaps vFile formats include ASCII, Excel, Lotus, Quattro Pro and SigmaPlot
- RTF (Rich Text Format) export available from all text windows
- Multiline headers and color printing support were added for text and equation list windows
- Photorealistic Rendering – The maximum resolution of surface plots has been increased to 250×250 (from 120×120) making the rendered surfaces more accurate and visually more photorealistic
- Continuous Surface Animation – The main window displays a surface plot that can be continuously animated, even while selecting different data sets
- Updated Excel and SigmaPlot Import – Imports the latest Excel and SigmaPlot File formats
- Improved Robust Fitting – The residuals in the merit function of the robust methods are scaled by the standard deviation of the Z values in the original data. This results in true scale invariance of the dependent or Z variable
- Code Generation – Adds code generation capability for MATLAB, C++ and JAVA in addition to the previously supported C, PASCAL, BASIC and FORTRAN
- Improved Evaluation Procedure – The ability to save and recall evaluation sequences as well as a live procedure with automatic update whenever an equation or algorithm setting changes
Surface Fitting Features
3D surface fitting features in TableCurve 3D are listed below:
- 453,697,490 built-in equations
- 243 polynomials, including 18 Taylor series polynomials, 36 Chebyshev polynomials, 13 Fourier simple and true bivariate models, 9 Cosine Series models, 9 Sigmoid Series models
- 260 rationals, including 4 rationals with Taylor series numerators and denominators and 40 Chebyshev rationals
- 453,696,714 selective subset mixed basis function linear equations, of which up to 36,582 will be selected within a given fit
- 72 3D nonlinear peak equations
- 72 3D nonlinear transition equations
- 24 3D nonlinear exponential and power equations
- 4 robust plane equations
- Rapid searching, sorting, and filtering of equations
- User customizable equation sets
- Full control of fit process, including goodness of fit criteria, minimization and other options
- Robust plane fitting option
- Three robust fitting methods available for all nonlinear equations and user functions
User-Defined Functions (UDFs)
- UDF editor with push-button help for inserting functions
- UDFs automatically compiled for speed
- Up to 15 UDFs can be fit at one time, each with up to 10 adjustable parameters
- Graphical UDF adjustment procedure for refining starting estimates
- UDFs can be saved as libraries
- Algorithms for gridded data include B-Spline, Bicubic+Akima, Akima III, B-Spl Var knots, NURBS
- Algorithms for scattered data include Akima I, Akima II, Preusser, Renka I,Renka II, Renka III, Watson, Loess
- Fill Sparse Grid option that uses scattered data interpolation algorithms to complete a sparse or incomplete grid
- Interpolate Uniform grid option that uses scattered data algorithms to generate a uniform grid of estimated values
Surface-Fit Analysis and Output Numerical
- Evaluation option with automated table generation, includes function, derivatives, roots and cumulative volume
- Full numeric and statistical summary, including coefficients, standard error, confidence limits, ANOVA, goodness of fit, measured function minima and maxima
- Data summary with predicted values, residuals and confidence/prediction limits
- Precision summary and term significance analysis
- Quick Evaluation option for estimation at a point, minimum, maximum
- Save Quick Evaluation and Evaluation across all sessions
- Five levels of perspective for 3D viewing with full angular control of light source illumination
- Confidence/prediction intervals (90%, 95%, 99%, 99.9%, 99.99%)
- Intellimouse rotation of 3D view angles
- Inspect any of the five first or second order partial derivatives
- Surface-fit graph with customizable layout, backplanes, labels, grids, scaling, points, font, titles and resolution
- All customizations rendered in real time
- Fourteen types of gradient plots, including one each for Excel, Lotus and Quattro palettes
- Four types of shaded plots with full angular control of light source illumination
- Gradient and shaded plots use up to 32 colors
- Mesh resolution up to 120×120
- Contour plots can be added automatically
- Full animation of fitted surfaces
- Adjustable cache size and compression method for surface-fit graphs
- 3D Residuals graphs
TableCurve 3D – Applications
Quite often, substantial cost savings can be realized by optimizing process control parameters. Since TableCurve 3D automatically reports the XYZ locations for the surface’s minimum and maximum, process optimization is often a simple matter of using a single number within a TableCurve 3D report.
TableCurve is an excellent tool for examining response surfaces from designed experiments.
Create Black Box Models
At times, engineers and scientists may be faced with a highly complex process, such as human biochemistry, where underlying models are poorly defined. For such instances, TableCurve 3D can provide important insights into the subtle mechanisms in play. A successful model may suggest further experiments in synergistic pharmaco-kinetics, high energy physics or reaction chemistry.
Generate Calibration Curves
TableCurve 3D excels for those applications in the field of calibration science where an additional variable, such as temperature, influences the calibration. Whether you need to calibrate a sensor, a flow meter, wind tunnel measurements or satellite instrumentation signals, TableCurve 3D can furnish the ideal approximating function.
Produce Equations for Complex Modeling or Monte-Carlo Simulations
TableCurve 3D can be used to convert empirical data from hundreds of sources into simplified surface equations. These equations can then be input into complex models or Monte-Carlo simulations to simulate the effects of hundreds or even thousands of variables upon a given model.
Fit Tabulated Data
Frequently, scientists and engineers need to convert tables of data found in handbooks or journal publications into a simple equation, often for use in software or microcode. TableCurve 3D is capable of producing equations which preserve all or most of the accuracy present within the tabulated data. TableCurve 3D even furnishes a Precision Summary for instrument designers who must use fixed point math in their microprocessors.
There is no simpler, faster or more automated way to interpolate surface data than TableCurve 3D. Data tables or individual points are effortlessly generated for even the most demanding data sets.
Para mais informações contacte-nos através:
Telefone: + 55 11 4371 0701 ou + 55 11 9 8336 0707
Telefone + WhatsApp: +55 11 4371 0701
Celular + WhatsApp: +55 11 9 8336 0707
Por favor, introduza os seus dados. Entraremos em contato em breve.
COPYRIGHT © 2019 • GADES SOLUTIONS • TODOS OS DIREITOS RESERVADOS